- Typical location size 3,500 - 4,500 sq ft.
- Est. Decelopment Costs: $1,150,000 - $2,120,000 depending on premise.
- Estimated Soft Costs: $140,000.
- Franchise Fee: $35,000.
- Minimum Equity Investment: $575,000 - $1,000,000+
- Royalties: 5% of gross weekly sales.
- Marketing Fund: 2% of gross weekly sales.
The Chin Chin name offers much more than brand recognition. It is a name, that over 30 years, has consistently been synonymos with great Chinese and Modern Asian dishes made with high quality ingredients, fresh to order, without adding MSG.
The popularity of Chin Chin is evident not only by its over three decades of success being a favourite of locals, tourists and celebrities but by Chin Chin being mentioned in guide books and best selling novels and featured on TV, newspapers and magazines around the globe.
A full service Chin Chin restaurant ranges from 3,500 to 4,500 sq ft. plus patio. Locations offer take-out and delivery.
Select locations offer signature sushi rolls and other sushi specialities.