- Typical location size 1500 – 2400 sq ft.
- Est. Development Costs: $330,000 – $805,000 depending on premise.
- Estimated Soft Costs: $45,000.
- Franchise Fee: $25,000.
- Minimum Equity Investment: $185,000 – $425,000.
- Royalties: 6.5% of gross weekly sales.
- Marketing Fund: 2.5% of gross weekly sales.
CHIN CHIN STREET SIDE KITCHEN
Chin Chin Street Side Kitchen is a fast casual concept like no other! Fresh produce, naturally raised, hormone-free and anti-biotic free meats, eco-friendly packaging and even cutlery that’s compostable and biodegradable. Combine that with the famous avours of Chin Chin’s well known dishes, modern offerings such as the Chinese Food Burrito and Quinoa “Fried Rice”, a great customizable selection of healthy, vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free choices and Chin Chin Street Side Kitchen easily stands apart from the competition.
The Chin Chin Street Side Kitchen is scalable for food courts, schools, arenas, and airports or stand alone locations ranging up to 2,400 sq ft. plus patio. Locations offer take-out and delivery.